Friday 13 February 2015

Term 1 Week 2

We had such a busy week! On Monday morning Tessa from ASB Getwise came to teach us about money. She taught us her superhero slogan: "Speed to your needs and wait for your wants".
We were captivated for 45 minutes


Tessa the Superhero





















Milk in Schools finally arrived! 

Maia teaching Veishali how we fold the milk cartons for recycling.

On Wednesday Christian came to teach us how to ride a unicycle. We were really good at helping each other and sharing. 
'No Hands' Fred!


Harmony showed great perseverance.






















Jacob and Holden made a great team.

We had our first Friday afternoon assembly for the year. Mokonuiarangi and Te Kawana were proud certificate winners:


1 comment:

  1. Hi room 1, thank you so much for letting me visit your class last week, I had such a great time :-). I am so glad to have so many money superheroes to help me with my job! Love from Captain Cashtastic (Tessa)

    ReplyDelete